Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Taiwan July 7, 2014

Hello Everyone,
Well, what an amazing week!!!!!! Lots of things happened, Let me tell you, and I may not have as much time today to write.... seeing as It was move call! I moved, from the middle of the flames of Heng Chun (The very bottom of the island) all the way up to....... TaiChung Feng Jia!!! (台中逢甲) The middle of a what is possibly the most crowded city in southern Taiwan. I woke up this morning at 4:30 to be able to get here in the afternoon. Let me tell you, it was quite the journey up here haha ;) yay! So ya, that was good, I'm a little sad to leave Heng Chun, the land that I love. However, I'm super excited to be able to start my journey here in Feng Jia!!!! My new companion is Elder Ng (mom, remember the Elder Ng you gave your phone to at the airport?? it's his older brother) and he's about to go home in.... like..... 5 months ;) ya!!! It was pretty good haha, and we're going to rock it here! I'm still a facebook missionary, and I'm super excited to use facebook the best I can here to help people hear the gospel!! The night market here is huge, and also has a super famous College!!! So wish me luck as I head out!!!! I'll send some photos from last week in heng Chun, and then of me and Elder Ng :D Super excited!!! Wish me luck!!!! (oh, and the wooden shoes are in the process of being made :) Sorry not a ton today, but I love you all!!!!!! 

CTR, 義

Elder Dawson 陶長老 

P.S. I found out today that one of the investigators that I taught in Dou Liu is getting baptized this weekend!!!!! Wa!!!!! I'm so excited!!! :D 

English party :D 
Motorcycle anyone ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment