Monday, December 29, 2014

Taiwan Oct 20, 2014

Well hello!!!!!! What a fun week, don't you think? haha :D So sorry, this weeks letter will be a little bit shorter, seeing as we get to go to the temple tomorrow!!!!!! yay!!!!! So we only have one hour of emailing to do this week haha :D However, that is ok, I will still tell you how last week went :D (Yay temple temple temple temple!!!) 

first off I bought new sunday shoes. They look really cool, and were fairly cheap :D Ya... sorry really random topic to start with haha, but that's what happened :D Ghee :D 

This last week we had a chance to teach a lot of lessons!!! In all these lessons we were able to help many different people in different points of progression learn about this gospel. It was quite the feat, but as it happens, we are doing very well, teaching a lot of lessons, and apparently our district is leading the zone haha. Yay :D Happy day calloo calay :D 

So yes, I'm doing really good, mom and dad I'm probably going to buy new glasses this week, or contacts... I'll see :D I love you all!! Talk to you next week more :D 

CTR, 義

Elder Dawson 陶長老 

No comments:

Post a Comment