Sunday, October 12, 2014

Taiwan Sept 29, 2014

Well hello family!!!!!

     So sorry, I don't have a ton of time this week, so I wont have a chance to write a lot to you haha, but let it be known that I'm doing awesome!!!!!!!!!! 
My old companion moved, and now I have a new companion!!! His name is Elder Barr, and he's a cool guy, we should have fun this move call :D 
 
     ya! It looks like it's going to be a fun move call, life's good, and everything is fun :D ya...... life makes you wonder about how and why things happen haha, look at that ;) I met some cool people last week that have been to utah, and love the LDS people!!!!!! They were so nice :D They say you want to meet you mom!!! Fun fun fun :D 

     Well this week Sister Chen got confirmed, and it was good :D yes..... I love life!!! and life loves me! Sorry I'm so short on time haha, talk more next week!!!!!! :D 

CTR, 義 

Elder Dawson 陶長老 

No comments:

Post a Comment