Monday, March 10, 2014

Taiwan Feb 17 2014

Wow.... This was quite the week!!!! And It sounds like a crazy week at home!!!!! I have to express how sorry I am to hear about Aunt Elizabeth. I have many fond memories of her as a kind taking care of us and babysitting us, and I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm sorry dad, and I pray that the Lord with comfort you in this time of trial, and that you will be able to feel more of His love and how much I love you. 

     So this week, we climbed a mountain. So I have like no time to email. Great. however, I will talk a ton more next week!!!! quick things!!! 

 My new companion is Elder Yeh, He's Taiwanese, and he goes home in 2 weeks, so that's the second Elder I'm sending home!!! wa!!!! 

I am better now, but when I lost my voice, we had to teach lessons whispering haha. :D 

I'm still in Dou Liu here :D And It's awesome!!!! yay!!!!

Sorry, next week I'll write more!!! love you all!!! :D 

CTR, 

Elder Dawson 

No comments:

Post a Comment