Monday, May 26, 2014

Taiwan May 27, 2014

Well hello all, 

     I'll get to my email subject in just a second ;) 

     So wait Sister Mangelson is off..... well I'll be praying for her!!!!! Good luck Whitney!!!!!!!! I hope you'll be able to come back someday :D And They're going to 上海!? For how long!? Wa! That's so crazy!!!!!! Maybe we will have to visit them when we get back haha ;) 

So....... Yes we eat lots of watermelon here, and there is a vendor down the street that sells coconut juice from the Coconut. Like she cracks it open in front of you to give it to you to drink haha, so that should be no worries ;) 

Well mom, good luck on the cooking!!!!!!! I know it will all go good, and I hope you wont be too 頭痛 Thinking about it haha ;) and I will definitely continue praying for Miriam. 

So, me and Elder Lindsey will be together another move call, and for that I am super grateful!!!! I'm excited to be with him again for 6 more weeks haha :D And..... this move call me and him are..... (wait for it).... Facebook Missionaries!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! So that means from now on for the rest of my mission, I can use facebook! HOWEVER!!!! This does not mean I can chat with you on facebook, I am only to use it to do missionary things, like post photos of the people we're meeting with, message members and investigators, and stuff like that :D So If anyone from home messages me while I'm on, sorry, I can't answer, and It'll just be better to send me a email :D haha :D So ya, that was exciting :D 

So here in Heng Chun, I have learned Bo, Po, Mo, Fo and can type using it now. It may take me a little while, but I can do it haha :D I got my bike fixed, and it keeps breaking!!! so I've had to fix the tire, spokes, and replace the bike stand. Not super fun, but that's ok :D 

It's good to hear from you all :D and as such, you probably want to hear from me haha ;) that's fair..... I guess I can do that :D 

Monday: Elder Lindsey got wooden shoes from a member here for P-Day, and let me just say, they're really cool haha :D They're all wood, you can chose the bad thing you want, and then he uses this drill thing and engraves whatever you want on them :D It's so cool!!! Hey family, let me know if you want them, because I can get them here and send them home for you :D They're really cool haha :D 

tuesday: It was a rainy day, but that is ok! It did not damper our spirits! ..... even though all of our lessons stood us up. However, that's ok, because we had other lessons later :D 

Wednesday: We went to Man Zhou 滿州 and met with some people, came back, and had an amazing English class with our investigator family, the Liang Family!!!!! ah!!!! :D I Love them so much, and they're progressing pretty good :D 

Thursday: We did service at an old persons center and it was pretty fun :D They were all these like 80 of 90 year old grandma's who don't even speak mandarin Chinese, so we couldn't communicate with them haha ;) But we just smiled, sang, and taught some English and it was all fun :D 

Friday: We met with a new investigator Brother Zeng 曾佑聖 and he was awesome! He's actually already heard all the lessons and wanted to be baptized so bad, but couldn't because he was on parole for some things he did in TaiPei when he was younger. Everytime we call him he's like "I'm still repenting" but because of the change in him, his parole might be shortened to be done on June 25!! And the first thing he wants is to be baptized so he can go to the Celestial kingdom! It's super awesome haha :D 

Saturday: The Liang family took us out to a super expensive dinner!! It was way to nice and they're way too good to us haha! It's crazy! I was grateful for them, and now we're going to do something nice back for them :D 

Sunday: A crazy miracle sunday!!! We had 4 less actives come, and the Liang family!!!!!!! Those in total almost doubled the people we had at church haha! Super cool :D It was the Liang families first time at church, and it was amazing!!!!! They liked it, and liked singing and praying with others :D They have a hard time making new friends, so it's been kind of hard helping introduce them to ward members, so this was a huge leap forward!! It was super cool!! :D 

so yes, that was the week!!! pretty good, very fun, and lots of work! Me and Elder Lindsey are going into this next week full steam ahead, and hope to be able to do all that's required of us this next move call! Let us all press on!!! 


CTR, (義)

Elder Dawson (陶長老) 


English Party

  PDay On a Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment