Thursday, June 26, 2014

Taiwan June 16, 2014

Well what a crazy week!!!!!! wa..... I guess every week is crazy haha ;) 

     Well I will have to talk to you all even more next week!!!!! I only have 30 minutes to email today because of some... things. 

So last week was good! I'll talk to you about it next week. however, Saturday night, we got the call from President, that Elder Lindsey is suddenly going to be moving. It wasn't a move call, and basically only he will move. It was super sudden, and I was very sad! So because of sending him to his next place, and picking up my new companion, I have spent the last 8 hours on a bus traveling picking him up. 

My new companion is Elder Green, and he's awesome! He's from Orem Utah, and he's been on him mission a year and a half. He loves musicals too!! Ghee :D So ya, that was this week. 

Well besides these things..... a lot of other stuff has happened. I feel as if everything has collapsed at once, and has turned into things that could become a faith tester. I have continued repeating the words of President Uctdorf who says "Doubt your doubts, before you doubt your faith." These words have comforted me and pushed me on through these times. I know that they can help us, and I promise that as we follow the scriptures, we can have the promise found in Alma which says "the words of Christ, if we follow their course, carry us beyond this vale of sorrow into a far better land of promise." Alma 37:45. I know these words are true. I love you all so much, and pray for you all every night. Let us all press on together!!!!!  

CTR, 義

Elder Dawson 陶長老

No comments:

Post a Comment