Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I'm Off

     So this is the start of a new journey, I'm off to the Taiwan Taichung Mission!! I'm so excited that I have this opportunity to serve the lord, and hope that my letters that are going to be posted here will help at least one person in their search for the true gospel :) If anything else, I hope they can provide entertainment, and guidance. Control of this blog will be with my Dad or my Brother, so no worries, I'm not posting on a blog during my mission ;) Well, time to pack I suppose... 再見我的朋友們 !!!!!

Oh ya... if anybody wants to write me, here is my information:

Address:

Elder Daniel David Dawson
OCT24  TAIW-TCG
2007 N 900 E Unit 95
Provo UT, 84602

I'd love to hear from friends and family!!! and I suppose anybody that has questions about what I write about.... :) Thank you all for the support, and hope you enjoy reading what I write!

No comments:

Post a Comment